- Proudly Know As Expert’s Expert
- Has Pioneered Technology Used By Dentists
- Merritt Island’s Leading Implant Specialist
- A Master In Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
- World Renowned Mentor For All On 4 Implants
- Published Numerous Articles In Peer Journals
Save time and money on teeth implant cost in Merritt Island, FL, with this innovative alternative to traditional dentures. It is also called Implant Supported Dentures or Dentures in a Day. You can easily offset the All-on-4 Implants cost in Merritt Island, FL, as you save money from:
- Continual denture repairs and replacements
- Denture pastes and adhesives
- Bone grafting procedure costs for areas with missing teeth
- Bridge work to prevent shifting teeth
- Additional dental visits — All-on-4 Dental Implants will give you a new smile that same day!
If you’re considering All-on-4 Implants to restore your smile, call us today to schedule your dental implants consultation. It’s time you enjoy smiling again; All-on-4 Dental Implants can make you look and feel 20 years younger.
A single tooth implant / dental implant is an ideal choice for replacing a missing tooth. Treatment is very straightforward, appointment to place the dental implant is typically quite short. Even though only a single tooth is being replaced, Dr. Rawal will need to carry out the same diagnostic tests.
- Temporary tooth to be worn while the implant heals.
- This treatment can be more cost-effective than choosing a bridge
- Ideal choice for replacing a missing tooth.
- Surgery can be carried out under local anesthetic and requires a small incision
Read more about replacing a missing tooth with single tooth implant or dental implant.
All-on-Four Dental Implants is a highly affordable solution for anyone wishing to replace their denture with a fixed arch of teeth. With All-on-4 Implants, just four dental implants are required to secure a complete arch of lower teeth, while six dental implants are generally needed to secure a full arch of upper teeth.
- This treatment is extremely technique sensitive and Dr. Rawal takes a great deal of care in planning the implant placement before surgery proceeds. It is necessary to take dental x-rays and a CT scan to plan the exact position of each implant.
- The huge advantage of having this treatment is that it maximizes the use of the jawbone in an area where it is stronger and thicker as the implants are placed towards the front of the mouth rather than being located evenly across the whole arch.
Replace denture with a fixed arch of teeth with All-on-Four Dental Implants
Teeth in a Day is a treatment that is sometimes called Smile in a Day and it is a technique to replace missing teeth or to stabilize loose dentures in just a single day. This treatment ensures you can leave our dental office with beautiful new teeth on the very same day.
- Treatment is planned well in advanced using state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging equipment that includes a CT Scanner.
- No discomfort after treatment and no need to wear uncomfortable dentures while dental implants heal.
- People using this treatment have seen an immediate benefit in their quality of life and are able to chew and smile comfortably which can considerably boost self-esteem and self-confidence.
Replace missing teeth or to stabilize loose dentures in just a single day with Dental Implants in One Day
Full mouth dental implants are used to restore the entire upper or lower arch of teeth in one complete bridge. It is possible to have a bridge to replace 10 or 12 teeth using multiple dental implants for support. This type of restoration is either screwed or cemented in place.
- The implant surgery is planned beforehand using computer guided surgery.
- Custom-made template or stent will ensure the implants are inserted into precisely the right positions and are covered up with healing caps.
- Ideal for anyone who currently wears full dentures or who is facing complete tooth loss.
- Full arch bridge can be made from a number of different materials including zirconia. It’s an entirely metal free, tooth colored material, incredibly strong and lifelike.
Restore the entire upper or lower arch of teeth in one complete bridge with Full mouth dental implants.
An Implant Supported Overdenture is a contemporary restoration that has revolutionized the way surgeons and dentists think of replacing a full set of teeth.
- A cost effective solution. When compared to some other implant supported restoration methods, your new replacement teeth require fewer implants for each jaw. With fewer implants required, the cost is lowered.
- Reduced need for bone grafting. The special angled placement of two of the implants ensures a secure and stable anchorage for the replaced arch, often making bone grafting unnecessary.
- Faster treatment and healing time. Your replacement arch can be attached to your implants immediately after insertion.
Scientifically proven and documented. Implant Supported Dentures have had good clinical outcomes from decade long studies with favorable results.
A bright and confident smile can not only light up a room, but it can also give a lasting first impression that leaves you in others’ good favor. Unfortunately with the stress of time, pressure, gravity, disease, or poor maintenance of teeth, one can lose their beautiful smile.
Just like your wardrobe can be custom designed to make you look the most beautiful and appealing individual, imagine if your smile could be designed as well.
The fact is, the perfect smile really can be designed. We call it a Smile Makeover or a Smile Redesign.
Are dental implants the best solution for you? Find out with our All-On-4 Implant consultation! This will include a CBCT Scan, which is a 3D scan that a gives us a comprehensive view of your mouth.
Nobody Enjoys Dealing with Dentures.
Get your second chance at a perfect set of teeth with Dental Implants in One Day.
Our great service along with the best All-On-4 technology in the field are only a few of many reasons why so many patients have chosen Florida Prosthodontics as their preferred Teeth In One Day dental implant dentist.
What’s in the Teeth in One Day Ebook?
This guide will explain you everything you need to know about All-on-4 Teeth In One Day dental implants:
- What Are Teeth in One Day Dental Implants?
- Benefits of Teeth in One Day Dental Implants
- Teeth in One Day Vs Standard Dental Implant
- Dental Treatment Process
- After Expectation
We want to be your dental home for life! We take pride in providing the highest quality dental care possible, and are not satisfied until you have a genuine smile on your face.
Love Your Smile. Love Your Experience.
Our doctor and amazing team have the knowledge and skills to enhance the natural beauty of your smile. Whether you need a dentist to help keep you and your family’s smiles healthy, or are in need of advanced cosmetic or restorative work, we have the tools and skills to give you the beautiful, functional, healthy smile you deserve.
Working Proudly With...
Our practice is committed to providing our patients state-of-the-art technology – introducing
Yomi® Robot-Assisted Dental Surgery
Robot-assisted dental implant surgery is here and Yomi® provides an unprecedented level of precision and control to improve patient care and quality of life. Yomi provides visual and physical guidance that helps us to place your implant perfectly. Let Yomi bring you precisely where you want to be!
“We are excited to offer this new robotic technology and its many benefits to our patients. With Yomi we’ve reached an unprecedented level of precision and the digital workflow creates easy communication and planning within the dental community. We are the only restorative practice in Florida that uses this technology.” – Dr. Sundeep Rawal