Dr. Sundeep Rawal received his dental degree from the University of Florida in 2006. He then moved to San Francisco to complete his residency in Prosthodontics at the University of California-San Francisco. He enjoys working with dental specialists and technicians to create state of the art dental treatments for the comfort of our patients.
Dr. Sundeep grew up on Merritt Island and is excited to serve the Brevard County community. He enriches our office with the most cutting edge technologies used in cosmetic and implant dentistry. Also, Dr. Sundeep is an avid educator and lectures all over the United States as well as internationally to teach other dentists how to better serve their patients.
He is married to Nina who is currently practicing Law in the Central Florida area since 2010.
They both enjoy an outdoor life and spending quality time with family and friends. Dr. Sundeep Rawal is a member of the American College of Prosthodontics, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the American Dental Association, the International Congress of Oral Implantology, the Florida Dental Association & the Brevard County Dental Society.
- B.S., Microbiology and Cell Science. Minor in Business Administration Degree from the University of Florida in 2002.
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine Degree from the University of Florida in 2006.
- Certificate in Prosthodontics from the University of California, San Francisco in 2009.
- Nobel Biocare Certified All On 4 Implants Specialist.
- The American College of Prosthodontics
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- The American Dental Association
- The International Congress of Oral Implantology
- The Academy of Osseointegration
- The Florida Prosthodontics Association
- Dr. Rawal has been restoring and placing implants for over 7 years.
- World Renowned Mentor For All-On-4 Dental Implants.
- Qualified in Noble Biocare Surgical Implantology.
- Creating Smiles And Lives of Florida Community.
HIGHLY SKILLED, FRIENDLY DENTIST
Dr. Sundeep Rawal combines more than decades of experience in Implant and Cosmetic Dentistry with a commitment to fostering a family atmosphere for patients and staff in his Merritt Island dental practice.
THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY
We are committed to investing in the latest dental technologies with highly individualized treatment plans tailored specifically to your needs. We want you to have the peace of mind that they are receiving the very best that dentistry has to offer.
Working Proudly With...
Our practice is committed to providing our patients state-of-the-art technology – introducing
Yomi® Robot-Assisted Dental Surgery
Robot-assisted dental implant surgery is here and Yomi® provides an unprecedented level of precision and control to improve patient care and quality of life. Yomi provides visual and physical guidance that helps us to place your implant perfectly. Let Yomi bring you precisely where you want to be!
“We are excited to offer this new robotic technology and its many benefits to our patients. With Yomi we’ve reached an unprecedented level of precision and the digital workflow creates easy communication and planning within the dental community. We are the only restorative practice in Florida that uses this technology.” – Dr. Sundeep Rawal