This technique was developed as a faster and less expensive alternative to Traditional Dental Implant Surgery. In a traditional dental implant procedure patients have 10 to 14 implants placed in each jaw to support individual teeth. Obviously the time required to place numerous implants requires several sessions with the specialist. Not everyone has the bone density, time or finances to even consider dental implants. The solution to this is All-on-4 Dental Implants Procedure that provides same day dental implants.
Using only 4 on 1 implants to anchor a full arch of upper or lower teeth, patients can have a functioning set of teeth also called full mouth dental implants in about 2 visits to our Merritt Island, FL Dental Office. Our patients are delighted to live their lives with the so called permanent dentures without messy adhesives to deal with. All on Four has been used in Los Angeles, CA for several years with stellar results. Once the permanent teeth arch has been placed, the result is a beautiful set of natural teeth that function just as natural teeth.
- You will have a beautiful smile, and a full set of permanent teeth supported by a state of the art implant system. Completely replace your old Denture in same day!
- Cheaper than conventional implants: All on four Implants cost includes all consultations, appointments, implants and cosmetic dental work.
With All On 4 Dental Implants
- You can say goodbye to dentures forever.
- You can avoid denture adhesives and pastes forever.
- You can taste foods properly often for the first time in years.
- You can feel years younger without a plate in your mouth.
- It’s amazing the confidence that just having your own teeth can bring.
- You can brush your teeth in your mouth instead of in your hands.
- You can eat all the foods you love again without cutting them into small pieces.
- You can kiss and laugh and smile without being concerned about your teeth.
It`s an amazing feeling…
All On 4 Dental Implants is the latest and revolutionary permanent implant solution, offering the ability to easily replace missing teeth. These modern developments have changed the way we look at the mouth and allows us to achieve what was once impossible. Until recently, dentistry was about taking things out. Dentists would frequently take out any teeth that were causing problems, and left many people without teeth and with little comfort. False Teeth Implants that functions as your natural permanent teeth in a Day. and they are an investment in your future. Nobody wants to live with missing teeth and an uncomfortable denture that may become loose and cause discomfort.
With Dental Implants we are able to give people teeth and encourage the growth of jaw bone. We want to restore our patient’s confident smiles and allow them to live their lives in comfort. It’s a fantastic time to be in dentistry and a great time to be changing lives. Choose dental implants at Florida Prosthodontics, Merritt Island, FL as the right investment in your oral health.
- Dental Implants are a tried and tested method of tooth replacement.
- They are the ideal choice for most people who are missing teeth.
- Dental Implants are the only way to preserve jaw bone which is otherwise lost over time.
- Dental Implants will help maintain your appearance as they stop facial collapse.
- They do not damage neighboring teeth unlike Dentures or Bridges can.
- They can make loose dentures secure.
- They are Tax Deductible.
- They may be partially or fully covered by Insurance.
- Our Team of highly-skilled Dentists have successfully placed thousands.
Working Proudly With...
Our practice is committed to providing our patients state-of-the-art technology – introducing
Yomi® Robot-Assisted Dental Surgery
Robot-assisted dental implant surgery is here and Yomi® provides an unprecedented level of precision and control to improve patient care and quality of life. Yomi provides visual and physical guidance that helps us to place your implant perfectly. Let Yomi bring you precisely where you want to be!
“We are excited to offer this new robotic technology and its many benefits to our patients. With Yomi we’ve reached an unprecedented level of precision and the digital workflow creates easy communication and planning within the dental community. We are the only restorative practice in Florida that uses this technology.” – Dr. Sundeep Rawal